Product Designer UX (m/f)
Care.com Europe GmbH
Grafik Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care. Launched in the U.S. in 2006, Care.com now has 26 million members in more than 20 countries. The online service allows families to get in touch with child care, pet care, senior care and housekeeping providers in a reliable and easy way.
Design at care.com Europe is a process that includes developers, product managers, marketers and researchers working closely together to solve our biggest problems and chase our biggest opportunities. In our process teams stay together and build chemistry, they inspire each other every day. During the week you’ll find us work shopping, writing stories, prototyping, analyzing research and testing users. We design with a thoughtfully crafted design system that reflects our brand, represents our users, and keeps our designs in sync. As a design culture we inspire, grow, learn and create together.
Our Berlin based international team – comprised of colleagues from over 22 different countries and some very friendly dogs – is currently looking for you.
You will master these challenges
- Work on projects across care.com Europe’s core business opportunities and challenges
- Collaborate with teammates in workshops that drive design strategy, facilitate using user testing, study analytics and achieve business goals
- Develop ideas and concepts quickly, rapidly test to learn fast and iterate, and develop final designs into beautifully optimized experiences
- Create intuitive designs using our design system in Sketch, prototype ideas in InVision or Framer, animation experience a plus
- Continuously improve our design system, design methodology and process
- Work collaboratively with designers across the globe (Boston, SF, Berlin) to stay aligned, and inspire each other by sharing new design trends and inspiration
- Inspire and mentor younger designers with your expertise and experience, growing capability and skill sets across our entire design team
You will complete our team by
- You have 5+ years of experience designing products at a consumer-facing product company with a focus on creating responsive web and mobile experiences (mobile apps are good too)
- You have experience creating and using design systems
- You understand design process, design thinking and have experience running workshops to solve problems and unite a team
- You are not afraid to experiment, fail fast and learn. You prototype and test vigorously.
- You can present ideas well and excite people about opportunity
- You have an empathy that begins with understanding, listening and helping people solve important challenges
- Your portfolio shows off your experience and style in a range of skills: UX Design, IA, research, storytelling, persona creation, and process
- You have experience localizing and designing experiences for global scale
- You have experience in agile process and are comfortable in JIRA
Our offer besides a competitive salary
Our company culture is very open-minded and caring but still challenging. Our team members are friendly, smart, brave and driven by innovation. We support you with benefits like: perks & subsidies, trust-based working hours, family-friendly offers and a lot more!
The well-being of the family is the core of our work–but equally important are our employees. If you share our values and like to work in an international team, we are looking forward to your application.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply via the joblink.