(Senior) Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
Care.com Europe GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Care.com is the largest and fastest-growing technology platform for online care services, helping families, businesses, and corporate employees find high-quality care for their kids, pets, parents, and homes. Launched in 2006, Care.com now has 26 million members in more than 20 countries.
We are seeking an innovative and entrepreneurial Product Marketer (m/f) for our Berlin office. Our ideal candidate is a brilliant strategist with a roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on approach to execution. The focus of the Product Marketing Manager, will be developing the vision and strategy around Care.com’s international product positioning. In this role, you will leverage your experience in successfully planning, executing, evaluating, and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns for new and existing products.
- You will champion the customer experience across all platforms and channels to develop the right message, to the right user, at the right time.
- You will work in cross-functional teams to develop new products and be in charge of bringing them to market.
- You will keep current products on continuous trends and develop innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- You will be conducting competitor analysis & market research.
You have several years of professional experience in product marketing, acquisition marketing or other marketing roles preferably in a consumer environment.
- You worked closely with product teams in an agile environment and are a team player who thrives in a results-oriented and dynamic work environment.
- You have proven your ability to think strategically and creatively to develop successful and effective marketing campaigns.
- You have excellent organization and people skills and are an outstanding communicator.
- You have a degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Business.
- You have highly proficient English skills, German is a plus.