Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Careship.
At Careship, we help families find the right caregiver for their loved ones so that they can age at home with joy. Fueled by convenience, quality and best-in-class user experience, we are combining technology with a human touch to increase the quality of life of our parents and grandparents.
Building products our customers will love.
- Make lives for our customers easier:
You shape the company’s product roadmap and constantly improve the product-market fit in order to make our customers happy. You work in a cross-functional team together with UX and Development and build the best products for our customers.
- Become an expert:
You have already experience as a Product Manager and know what it takes to do the job. But there is always more to learn. You gain a deep understanding of the Senior Care market, create and maintain an exceptional understanding of the target groups and their needs, and constantly develop your Product Management Skills. Competitor and user research as well as own data will help you to gain insights and form the right decisions.
- Enrich the careship team:
We at CARESHIP are up to something big. We all work towards one vision, share the same values and follow the mission to make lives of seniors better. You will live our values and are engaged in the mission. You share and advocate your feature ideas and take ownership. With your spirit and personality you will make the team stronger and support us in achieving our goals.
- You are able to bring together technology and business, evaluate and measure business impact of the features you are launching
- You have a passion for digital products and for solving user problems and are aware of emerging technologies. A technical background is not mandatory but definitely a plus
- You are an analytical thinker, numbers driven but at the same time trust your gut feeling in order to make the right product decisions
- You are an excellent communicator and networker, keep your stakeholders in the loop, show strong interpersonal skills and manage a good relationship with other teams
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker, are flexible, self-motivated and get things done
- You have proven experience as Product Manager / Product Owner in an agile work environment and successfully launched digital products but are also willing to constantly improve yourself
- You are a team player, full of empathy and intuition
- You have excellent English skills and very good German skills in order to talk directly to our customers
What we have to offer
As we aim to create the best quality product we strongly believe in open communication and transparency as well as flat hierarchies. We also want to offer you a great package including a great office space, teamlunches and a conference budget to enable you to further develop on a personal and professional level.
Ready for your career at Careship? Please send your application including salary expectations and a possible starting date as one pdf via mail or apply online. We are looking to hire as soon as possible.