Recruitment / Administrator Specialist (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are currently looking for a Recruitment/ Administrator Specialist (m/f) to join our EU team in Berlin. Our ideal candidate has strong background in recruiting and administration and helping international teams to grow. This person has a true passion for people and culture, driven to develop themselves and those around them, and, of course, they must love sleep!
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Use creative approaches to find and engage talents and offer them an outstanding candidate experience
- Dive the recruiting process by analyzing, creating and executing customized recruiting plans to achieve the best results possible and execute them
- Work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position. Implement recommended recruiting plan including the use of suggested job sites, relevant events, conferences, social media, new recruitment approaches
- Pre-screen resumes, conduct phone screens and make recommendations to hiring managers on next steps
- Assist hiring managers with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers. Communicate with candidates at every step of the recruiting process including articulating the Casper vision and job role in extending and negotiating offers
- Actively source for passive talent
- Act as a brand ambassador when representing Casper and job opportunities in the external marketplace
- Actively contribute to the performance and development of the Talent team and the HR team overall
- Be the first point of contact for our employees for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts, references etc.
- Ensure our HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Take ownership of the preparatory payroll
Our dream candidate has…
- 3-5 years of professional experience as recruiter/ talent acquisition manager with some exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Professional experience in Active Sourcing/ Direct Search and attracting talent
- Ability to work both on a strategic and operational level
- Fluency in English and German (additional European languages are a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required, Ability to influence people through effective communication skills as well as an independent way of working.
- Solid relationship skills
- A broad network of highly skilled candidates who know you already as one of the best recruiter in the German/ European market
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- A curious mind always eager to learn and develop quickly
- Passion for Recruiting and eagerness to always stay up to date with current trends
- Must love sleep! And naps! And pillow talk!
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Catered lunches twice a week to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!