Production Coordinator (m/f)
Casper Sleep GmbH
Beginn: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
Currently we are looking for a passionate Production Coordinator (m/f) to join our Operations Team in Berlin. As a Production Coordinator you will be working with our Supply Chain Manager on monitoring the inventory stock and optimizing the inventory control. You will act as the interface with our CX and Finance Team in EU and our Product and Quality Team in the USA to assist on the production of our great Casper products. You will partner closely with demand allocator, warehouses and warehousing manager to ensure all transfers are correct and executed on time. This will be a great opportunity to shape the operations of Casper EU and personal growth as we scale our business internationally.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Create Purchase orders (PO), monitor approvals and distribution to suppliers through our ERP system
- Ensure POs are being shipped and received at warehouses/3PLs in the designated amount of time
- Maintain shipping and receipts log of all incoming inventory
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager on inventory control for our European locations
- Work with our Product and Quality Team to ensure the top quality of our products and drive opportunities for improvement
- Support accounts payable team with vendor account reconciling
- Ensure SKU information is maintained and request amendments as needed
- Assist in front to back Ops systems management
- CX liaise - communicate updates between Operations and CX, specifically with inventory inquiries and inventory availability messaging on our website
- Manage wholesale/retail regular replenishing
Our dream candidate...
- Has a Bachelor's degree, ideally in supply chain management/logistics
- Has 1-2 years experience in a production capacity
- Has great communication and organization skills
- Has solid knowledge in Excel and Google Forms (sheets, docs, slides)
- Understands operating process and systems
- Has native fluency in German and English, other European language is a big plus
- Is ideally experienced with ERP systems
- Is diligent and pays attention to detail
- Is someone who proactively solves problems
- Has no-task-is-too-small attitude
- Loves sleep!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!