Category Manager (m/w)
Marketing Business Development Produktmanagement Operations Management Sonstige
Beginn: November 2012
Position: Category Manager
Education: Excellent degree level qualification
We’re looking for the brightest, sharpest, most creative minds. Are you one?
Wayfair is the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States. We operate in offices located in the USA, the U.K., Germany, Ireland and Australia. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers with over $500 million in sales and 1.000 associates, and are regularly ranked among the best places to work. We believe however, that our best days are still ahead.
If you like challenges, responsibility, transparency, a relaxed but results-driven and competitive work environment, and you crave to share our excitement to shape the future of the retail industry, then we would like to hear from you.
We offer competitive salaries and bonuses, equity, a personal development path, as well as generous perks designed to attract and retain the brightest people who are incredibly excited about what they do.
You will have P&L and team responsibility, and will drive the development of your category through managing your product mix, sourcing, merchandising, pricing and marketing actions and decisions.
- Select, price & promote products effectively to deliver a compelling offering to our customers
- Analyze the success of your area and implement sales and profit growth plans
- Source, negotiate and develop long term relationships with suppliers
- Improve the layout and functionality of your category on the site so as to increase conversion
- Manage your Product Manager(s) to reach their targets for their product portfolio
- Work cross-functionally with teams in marketing, technology and operations
Skills & Experience
- Analytical skills to develop insights into your category
- Self-reliant & able to motivate a team • Entrepreneurial spirit with initiative and dedication
- Able to manage relationships with supplier at a senior level
- E-commerce, management/strategy consulting or retail experience preferred
- Proficiency in both German and English
- Salary is competitive, with bonus, an equity grant and superannuation also included.
- You’d be based at our office in Berlin, Germany, but would need to be able to travel occasionally.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wayfair is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.