Quality & Presales Manager (m/f)
IT Business Development Produktmanagement
Beginn: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are seeking an opportunity to proactively improving an innovative technology and bringing it to the user?
We are looking for a structured, thorough mind with an eye for detail and the drive to revolutionize the way digital processes are created.
- Contribute to the further development of our technology and guarantee its high quality
- Manage features and requirements - also by testing them on functionality and usability
- Analyze IoT challenges and identify how Streamsheets can solve customer needs
- Ensure successful pilot projects and product installations
- A degree in computer science, industrial engineering or a similar subject
- No difficulty understanding complex IT processes and you want to work at the interface of IT and business
- The ability to stay focused and structure as well as prioritise difficult requirements
- A place of residence in the Cologne area
- Excellent control over German
- Ideally, knowledge of working with Docker
- Experience developing software is a plus
Cedalo is an innovative and ambitious software startup which has set out on the revolutionary path to empower everyone, also non-programmers, to create and orchestrate microservices, the digital industry and the IoT.
Our Streamsheet technology provides end-users with a spreadsheet-like UI to implement technical, business or IT processes as smart microservices. Thanks to the interactive and visual modelling concept, simple as well as complex and individual logics are realized without a single line of code. Streamsheets enable seamless connections among IoT devices, such as sensors and machines, apps, websites and enterprise software - also across different technology stacks.
We offer you
- A place in an ambitious start-up with 100% team spirit
- Collaboration with experienced software developers and successful entrepreneurs
- No routine duties but varied and challenging tasks as well as state-of-the-art topics
- The option of home office and flexible working hour
Please enclose in your application a short motivation, your CV and a description of relevant experiences and projects as well as your earliest start date.