Intern (m/f) - Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Development Finance Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Cera is a multi-award winning, CQC-registered, technology-enabled homecare provider focused on disrupting the UK's 15bn elderly care market. With 10 NHS partnerships, a 95% client satisfaction rate, and 15% month-on-month growth we are the UK's fastest growing care company. We've been featured in The Times, Telegraph, The Guardian, WIRED, Forbes, and the BBC, and most recently won Britain's Health Start-up of the Year from over 1000 applicants.
Both of our founders have been featured on the Forbes 30under30, and with their combined entrepreneurial experience have brought on several high-profile investors including the CEO of JustEat, Microsoft’s former Global Head of M&A, and the former Chairman of Davos. We are looking to scale rapidly across the UK and internationally and are assembling a dream team of people who are as passionate as we are to transform a sector, improve people's lives, and build a multinational business.
We are looking for an amazing M&A intern for the German Market Expansion to join our high-performance team. You will work on financial models, identify M&A opportunities, and work towards closing deals. A fantastic opportunity for a budding, passionate intern looking to grow and develop in a fast-paced HealthTech start-up. The role compromises the opportunity to turn into a full-time role in the M&A team after 3-4 months.
- Identify targets and conduct Market research on the home care sector in Germany
- Analyse list of acquisition targets in Germany and build financial models to pick the right targets
- Assist the M&A Director to negotiate deals and conduct due diligence on targets
- Produce materials for both existing and potential investors and review investment documents
- Relevant 2:1 degree from or advanced student at a top university in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance
- First experience in Banking/ Consulting/ Big 4
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Solid excel spreadsheet and powerpoint skills, must be good with numbers
- Experience with financial modeling is a plus
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a leading HealthTech start-up with a truly innovative vision
- Great office space in Central London
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment, with unlimited fruit, coffee, tea and more!
- Fantastic, highly experienced team!