Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are currently looking for a CFO (m/f) to join our awesome team in Berlin to help us improve our existing products and make them even better!
Pepper.com is attentively different to other deal platforms - you won’t find lax offers, only the hottest deals by and for price-conscious users. Around the clock the community seeks and finds the best offers in fashion, electronics, traveling and much more. With 400 million page views, over 20 mln users and over 50,000 user submitted deals per month across communities in America, Europe and Asia, Pepper has quickly risen to be the largest community deal platform worldwide!
We operate as an international partner network:
The CFO will be dealing with a rapidly growing and evolving business both from the existing operations across Germany, UK, Netherlands, Poland, Korea, India, Brazil, Mexico, France and Austria as well as from new ventures being plugged into the group.
In addition to managing the financial control side the candidate will need to build various forecasting and budgeting models for the group and subsidiaries.
In agreement with the management, the position requires to carry out the following tasks
- Build and motivate a finance team and being responsible for all accounting/controlling/corporate finance issues of all operating companies
- Create a finance holding structure with tailored processes through all related companies and including consolidation of all entities
- Optimization across the whole of the businesses for tax purposes
- Participate in the creation and a more structured investment strategy
- Responsible for the origination, development and successful execution of M&A processes as well as the integration in the existing structure (PMI)
- Development of forecasts, target/situation and sensitivity analyses
- Securing the maintenance of all regulations of national and international financial reporting standards
- Responsible for monthly and yearly national and international financial statements
- Execution of yearly planning and budgeting with the close coordination of top management
- Preparation and delivery of valid information for strategic decision-making
The qualities we are looking for are
- Several years of experience in a comparable function in an international environment preferably with a strong reference to Germany and UK
- Significant background in the online and/or a fast growing industry
- Having exposure of working across a group structure with experience in consolidating multiple entities in different countries and optimise the company`s tax structure
- Sound know-how of creating core finance processes and workflows in internationally operating societies
- Experience in M&A and/or capital funding processes
- A very structured, precise and methodical approach, demonstration of high reliability and sustainability
- Does not remain in the planning phase, but has above average implementation skills, is willing to take on operative tasks and to work through topics independently and has follow-through skills
- Is able to think and operate with several steps ahead with a more strategic financial view
- This role is right in the sweet spot for someone who has the experience in structuring the financial processes of an as yet unstructured organisation. It's not a role for someone who wants to walk into a pre-established system and tweak it.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are
- A great office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
- Be a part of an awesome team of passionate and skilled people.
- Any technology, gadgets, Operating System you want.
- Flexible working hours.
- Check out our Office Video and learn about our Culture & Company Values!