CFO (or Chief Cash Officer) (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2013
Hi, I'm Simon, partner at Findch. My colleagues and I are on a mission to create a product search engine that delivers a unique consumer experience – simple, visual, inspiring. We are working with some great talent ranging from award-winning entrepreneurs to top-tier designers. If you would like to join our team, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now looking for a CFO. Or better, a Chief Cash Officer: as long as a „real“ CFO is not needed (we’re still a startup...), the job is all about taking care of daily cashflow management, structuring legal contracts with our lawyers, and so on. Or in other words: keeping the CEO's back free from most corporate issues.
So, don’t apply if you are not willing to get your hands dirty with more than just excel sheets and number crunching.
- Cashflow management (as the job title says:), cashflow projections etc.
- Financial reports
- Update Financial plans regularly
- Liasion with accounting office and tax office
- HR management (payroll accounting, manage ESOP)
- Structure contracts with legal office (deals, termsheets, HR contracts, etc.)
- Member of Board of Directors
- Fluent in english, german a plus
- Experienced in CFO position
- Experienced in controlling budgets, accounting, cashflow management
- Experienced in online business models, online revenue streams and online metrics are a plus
- Ability to think outside the box and find best possible solutions
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- 100% reliability and integrity
What we offer
- Salary and stock options
- A small team of friendly colleagues :-)
- You will be working closely with the company founders