Challenging position for experienced Java Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2013
Datapine (www.datapine.com) is a young innovative company located in the heart of Berlin. We are developing a highly scalable SaaS tool that will revolutionize the way of performing database analysis by making even complex functionalities available to non-technical persons. With our product, we aim to become the innovation leader in the business intelligence market for small and medium-sized companies.
For further boosting of our international project we are looking for an experienced Java Developer (as of now) that likes a challenging and exciting work environment and wants to support our experienced development team.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of our Java backend (Spring Framework)
- Your main focus will be the communication of SQL databases (data extraction application, custom SQL generator framework, etc.)
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for building a RESTful API that communicates with the web frontend
What you should bring with you
- You have experience in working with Java and Java Frameworks like Spring
- You possess excellent database knowledge regarding MySQL or alternative RDBMs
- You have advanced knowledge in JDBC or Hibernate
- Ideally, you have gained experience in the area of OLAP and distributed data structures
- You are interested in scaling high performance websites, database optimization and web services (REST)
- You are keen on using new coding languages and technologies
- You can communicate in English or German
What we offer
- We are an international, highly motivated and tech-enthusiastic team with flat hierarchies
- We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from the very beginning (e.g. as a team leader)
- You will take a leading role in the development of the technical infrastructure of a fast growing international company
- We offer you an attractive salary, flexible schedule and various opportunities to develop yourself professionally as well as personally
- We make sure that you have an enjoyable and casual working environment and fun at work!
If our job description sounds interesting to you, please send us your application (including salary expectations & earliest starting date) to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application!