Channel Account Executive - DACH (m/w)
Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
HubSpot has a large Agency Partner Program that resells our software globally. As a Channel Account Executive, your mission is to acquire new resellers. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will be working with agencies in the DACH region to define if the HubSpot Partner Program is a fit for their business and building a collaboration with them. These resellers are usually marketing agencies, who will help us provide HubSpot as a service to their clients.
What are the responsibilities of a Channel Account Executive (Hunter)?
HubSpot Channel Account Executives, at this level, are responsible for successfully selling the value of HubSpot's software, the inbound marketing methodology, and ongoing agency-specific training to new resellers. During the sales process, you will guide agencies as they learn how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates and overall agency profitability.
Selling is done primarily over the phone and target resellers who will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized marketing agencies.
In this role, you will need to
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop high-value reseller/channel partners through a defined reseller acquisition process
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day and quickly establish credibility with prospective resellers
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Become an expert in presenting how inbound marketing and HubSpot's software can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business
- Close new business consistently with partners who are dedicated to investing in HubSpot's mission and vision
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Identify marketing agencies who have potential to resell HubSpot into their existing install base and/or ability to resell quickly
- Work collaboratively with the Channel Account Managers (Farmers) to ensure that they have pipeline to succeed.
What are the role requirements?
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience primarily in New business
- Fluency in both German and English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- History of working with marketing agencies and partner channel an advantage
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- This is an inside sales role based in HubSpot's EMEA headquarters in Dublin
In exchange you can expect to receive the following benefits;
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your sales career
- Stock options
- An education allowance of up to 3,500 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- Gym Benefit