Customer Service Representative (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are building the world’s most effective system to learn languages. Come join us!
Chatterbug is an 18-person startup with a newly developed product for language learning. We are a young team composed of entrepreneurs, linguists, and engineers. Most of us are working in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, with the rest of the team in San Francisco. We all share the same vision and one dream: we want to make language learning as effective and as fun as possible by combining personalized self-study with one-on-one live video chat sessions.
We're seeking an enthusiastic and talented Customer Service Representative to join our team in Berlin.
- Provide customers with an amazing support experience, and solutions to incoming inquiries via email, chatbot, app reviews, and social media messengers
- Put a smile on our customers’ faces with every interaction by charming them with your wit and creativity
- Be proactive and full of ideas: Optimize existing processes with a hands-on attitude.
- Be the link between Customer Service and all other departments
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams
- You have worked in Customer Service before
- You have excellent English skills on a native speaker level; other foreign languages such as German, French and Spanish, are a big plus
- You have a customer-oriented attitude and love helping people: as an empathetic person, you stay cool, calm and friendly at all times towards our customers
- You are available full-time (40 h/week) and are flexible in your work schedule
- You’re fun to work with
- A job with responsibility and creative leeway
- An apartment-like office in the heart of Berlin
- Work-from-home days (if you like)
- Regular breakfasts, evening events & team runs
- Free unlimited Chatterbug membership!
- Reimbursement of up to €1700 per year toward other language learning expenses
Check us out
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us via email.