Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Business Development Operations Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
We are bulding the worlds most effective System to learn languages. Do you want to be part of it?
Probably there are a million ways to build an entrepreneurial career in tech, but nothing beats being part of an international start-up in the very early days. We are looking for a smart start-up enthusiast who wants to help shape our company and have a meaningful impact. This is the perfect opportunity for graduates to learn how to scale a startup within the 9 months long program. So if you would like to kick-start your career and become part of an ambitious company that’s on a mission to disrupt the laguage learning industry as you know it, read on.
As Entrepreneur in Residence at Chatterbug, you’ll take on real start-up life responsibility from day 1, will be fundamentally involved in the public launch and development of our business. Your main responsibility will be the direct support of our Managing Director, in strategic & operational matters such as business development & marketing, finance & controlling, HR & execution of special projects. You will gain insight into a tech startup with a highly emotional product, learn day-to-day management & build functional expertise.
Critically, this is a job for someone who wants to help launch a business and who is not afraid to get their hands dirty to do so. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
- You have a M.A., M.S., or B.A.
- Operational work experience or similar with hands-on experience in an international company would be great but are not a must
- You are analytical, you like numbers; but you can also understand the big picture and communicate it clearly.
- You have excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- You are a persistent and creative problem solver
- You are proficient in German and English
- You enjoy being part of a small team
- You’re fun to work with
What we offer
- Exclusive insights in a start-up/online business
- Projects in all departments and areas, such as sales, project management, HR, controlling, Marketing,...
- 100% responsibility for everything you do from day 1 with non-bureaucratic processes and open lines of communication
- Apartment-like office in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us via email. Please include your CV. We think your work speaks for itself, so there's no need to write a cover letter.