Ruby Team Lead (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are CHECK24 Profis, a company of the CHECK24 Group, Germany's biggest comparison site with more than 15m customers.
Our vision is to revolutionize the way people accomplish their personal projects through matching customers to the right service expert. CHECK24 Profis lets you find and book local service providers, for almost anything. It’s simple and convenient. Whether they are searching for a personal trainer or a DJ, our customers simply describe their project on www.check24.de/profis and get introduced to the right service provider. Both sides of the marketplace benefit from a strong mobile experience. So they can hire professionals with a few finger taps or manage their business on the go. As a marketplace we realize huge efficiency gains by intelligently matching demand and supply in a market that is both nontransparent, and fragmented.
We are looking for a talented Ruby Team Lead (m/f) as we prepare to propel ourselves to the next level. By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on many of our various Rails projects with a team of highly skilled Rails experts.
- Lead an agile development team
- Maintain, further develop and scale our platform
- Follow and further develop our engineering principles and standards of clean code, efficiency and maintainability
- Promote and encourage technical, business and people related initiatives that improve productivity, performance, and quality
- Coach and mentor the team and share your knowledge
- Support developers in solving problems and issues within the team
- Attract, excite and retain technical talents for askCharlie from around the world
- Communicating what the business wants and keeps your team in the loop
- Proven experience in as architect/Senior developer, previous leadership experience is a big plus
- A solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development and testing methodologies
- Expertise in any object oriented language, preferably Ruby and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis is highly valued
- Enthusiasm for excellence and a strong “hands-on” attitude
- You live by DRY, KISS, SOLID principles
- You are deeply committed to TDD and CI using tools like RSpec and TravisCI
- You enjoy the challenge, and rewards of working in a dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Working with latest technology tools and newest Macbooks
- Save money with our cash-back vouchers for CHECK24 products and services
- Enjoy our free selection of hot and cold drinks, water and fresh fruit
- Enjoy quality time with the team at our weekly company lunches and company parties
- Quarterly team events and a budget for attending conferences
- Work in the heart of the city - our headquarter is located in Berlin's city centre and is easy to reach via public transport
Sounds like the right challenge for you? We are looking forward to hearing from you!