Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f) - Backend
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are CHECK24 Profis, a company of the CHECK24 Group, Germany's biggest comparison site with more than 15m customers.
Our vision is to revolutionize the way people accomplish their personal projects through matching customers to the right service expert. CHECK24 Profis lets you find and book local service providers, for almost anything. It’s simple and convenient. Whether they are searching for a personal trainer or a DJ, our customers simply describe their project on www.check24.de/profis and get introduced to the right service provider. Both sides of the marketplace benefit from a strong mobile experience. So they can hire professionals with a few finger taps or manage their business on the go.
We are looking for a talented Senior Ruby on Rails developer (m/f) as we prepare to propel ourselves to the next level. By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on many of our various Rails projects with a team of highly skilled Rails experts.
- You maintain, further develop and scale our platform
- You design, build and take ownership of new features based on customer feedback
- You make independent decisions on how to maintain and optimize it continuously
- You follow and further develop our engineering principles and standards of clean code, efficiency and maintainability
- You coach and mentor the team and share your knowledge
- Several years of working experience in developing large scale applications
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis is highly valued
- Expertise in any object oriented language, preferably Ruby and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- A solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development and testing methodologies
- You feel comfortable with taking ownership for independent projects
- You are deeply committed to TDD and CI using tools like RSpec and TravisCI
- You live by DRY, KISS, SOLID principles
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Save money with our cash-back vouchers for CHECK24 products and services
- Enjoy our free selection of hot and cold drinks, water and fruit
- Enjoy quality time with the team at our weekly company lunches and company parties
- Quarterly team events and a budget for attending conferences
- Work in the heart of the city - our headquarter is located in Berlin's city centre and is easy to reach via public transport
Sounds like the right challenge for you? We are looking forward to hearing from you!