Head of Investor Relations (m/f)
Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2013
Are you tired of tedious investment banking?
Do you want to structure corporate finance for an internationally lending tech-company?
Do you want to work in a successful venture based start-up company which is about to break even?
This is the chance you have been waiting for! Get involved as Head of Investor Relations in one of Germany’s hottest start-up with a unique combination of experienced investors, a really cool young team with a fun-performance-culture and a beautiful new office in Hafencity!
As HIR, you will take over one of our most important functions of a company in the financial online industry. You will be joining our management team to form with us the basis to drive our growth in an efficient way by advancing and fine-tuning our financial structure /allocation of assets nationally and internationally. You will report directly to the founders.
Your Role at Kreditech:
- Kreditech has built a booming business model by creating a new asset class: high return, low risk, low sensitivity to other asset classes, and scalable. You will be marketing this asset class to outside debt investors. Currently, we are talking to family offices, PE and hedge funds, institutions from anywhere on the planet.
- You will be responsible for global corporate finance and work closely with top management, advisory board and key investors
- Engineer, structure, negotiate and implement different types of investments (Equity Investments, corporate debt investments, off-balance sheet structures and securitization)
- Become the driving person in refinancing operations and fundraising processes
- Coordinate investor relations in scope of current corporate governance structure
- Manage organization-wide financial reporting and tax processes in cooperation with external partners
- Be part of the next big thing (it’s proven and profitable) during the interesting phase of turning from a startup into a company
- Have responsibility for our most important asset: money
- Your life consists of numbers and you have the drive to monitor every little fragment of it in KPIs
- You have a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Management, Economics with a focus on Finance, Capital markets, Financial Engineering or equivalent from one of the major business schools or universities, and you finished with honors.
- You have at least three years of first-hand experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity or Corporate Finance at a top-tier company
- You’ve got strong experience in financial modelling and planning as well as sharp analytical skills to identify the main drivers of a business model
- You bring experience in negotiation, fundraising and been involved in a number of financial transactions (either seller’s or buyer’s side)
- You have great presentation skills
- You have experience with structuring financial transactions and placement of corporate finance instruments (bonds, debt factoring, debt sales)
- You understand how to manage and optimize liquidity and taxes within a multinational corporate structure
- You are familiar with the basic craftsmanship of the financial industry and are experienced in controlling and monitoring KPI’s
- Furthermore, you have insights into how to structure assets of a company and know how to handle currency risks in an internationally operating company
- You have a deep understanding of international accounting and financial reporting standards (IFRS, HGB, US-GAAP)
- You are experienced in leading small teams of up to ten employees and bring along the required leading/management skills
- You have excellent knowledge of English; German and other languages are an advantage
- You are used to working quickly and independently, are detail-oriented and results-driven, and are used to working under pressure.
- You have that certain entrepreneurial and pragmatic way of thinking
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us! As the position is located in Hamburg, all applicants should have a work visa valid in the EU. To apply, just follow this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=ojoAXfwY&s=gruenderszene