Chief Marketing Officer (m/f)
THE NAGA GROUP AG
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
THE NAGA GROUP AG
The newly formed NAGA GROUP AG operates ventures in three distinct categories: Financial Services, Financial Technology, and Innovation Incubation. We stand for disruptive concepts, an experienced team and a strong technology focus. Our Frankfurt (Main) Office is a place of integrity, innovation, high growth and high performance.
If you want to be part of this - here is your chance.
To take NAGA Groups position to the next level, NAGA is looking for a seasoned customer- focused Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) (m/f) to develop and execute an international go-to market strategy for a range of disruptive Startups on the NAGA Group level.
Working from Frankfurt (Main), Germany, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) (m/f) will be responsible for the full scope of marketing disciplines, including demand generation, marketing communications, channel enablement, and customer marketing. As a critical member of the management team, the CMO will own the creation and management of on and offline acquisition, onboarding and retention strategies and execution plans that enable the company to achieve its financial goals and rapid growth for every NAGA venture.
Our first venture SwipeStox is ready to launch and will be your first project to proof your skills.
- Your have excellent language skills (English)
- You have 3+ years of professional experience with a successful track record of leading, managing and delivering ROI to B2B/B2C organizations within a well-regarded, high-growth, successful transactional business. (preferrably Mobile Start-Ups)
- You are experienced in applying and evaluating data-driven analysis tools (such as: mixpanel / localytics / amplitude)
- You love Real-Time Dashboard and set yourself daily/weekly/monthly goals
- You understand what it takes to be successful working in a high-growth, dynamic and always changing Start-Up environment
- You think strategic about using social media, current marketing best practices and ability to influence others to exceed expectations.
- You plan to set a strategic framework for every NAGA venture when it comes to pre-launch, launch and growth activtites
What we offer
- A range of exciting new products (mobile first) that change the world
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- The possibility to define marketing paths from scratch
- Modern Office located in Frankfurt (Main) with Billiard table, bi-weekly Poker Events and the best Skyline view you can think of
- A really fun place to work
- Young and ambitious team
How to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your application!