Chief Product Officer (m/f)
IT Business Development Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Homegate AG is one of the leading online companies in Switzerland, running homegate.ch, top of mind online real estate platform, and other real estate websites nationwide, including the French speaking area. Homegate's major shareholder is tamedia, one of the leading Swiss media groups.
Build the next generation of products for a market leader in online real estate. As highly profitable, growing company, Homegate is seeking a Chief Product Officer to improve, modernize, and innovate our various products and services. We build for the web and mobile, reach millions of users and serve thousands of business customers. Would you join our team develop the next generation of products that our customers will love and use everyday? Do you see massive opportunities to make buying, selling, and renting real estate a better experience for users as well as for business customers? Are you excited to apply the latest worldwide technologies and techniques to develop new products that will surprise and delight? Then come be our new Chief Product Officer, working directly with our CEO, your own team and the entire company.
Homegate is based in the centre of Zurich. The position is to be staffed as soon as possible.
Chief Product Officer
- Create, develop and execute an innovative, customer-orientated product roadmap (C2C and BC2) for a well-known leading digital market place in the European online real estate industry
- Determine the execution of the product roadmap including data-driven applications and services as well for B2C- as for B2B-customers through analytic insights and new ways of thinking
- Identify sustainable global trends in online real estate by global benchmarking and continuous international knowledge exchange in the online classifieds industry
- Define and execute innovative product development projects together with a team of internal and external specialists, including the integration of projects after acquisition
- Develop and implement a competitive UX- and Design-concept based on strategic requirements, business needs and continuous customer orientation
- Collaborate with IT, Sales, Marketing and SEO (internal, external) to determine best scalable outcomes for successful monetization both in B2C- and in B2B-markets
- Define and refine product development methodology including an agile product management framework and a dynamic way of thinking within the entire company
- Collaborate in definition of pricing strategies, pricing architecture and pricing models to ensure growing monetization of product portfolio across C2C and B2C products
- Develop and defend business cases with financials and performance KPIs as an integral part of the senior management team (direct report to the CEO)
- Evangelize product strategy and roadmap with the team, customers and partners
- Proven experience of working in a company that is either pure-play digital or technology, deep understanding of leading online classifieds models would be a strong advantage
- Ability to grasp quickly the company's business drivers, the model and how its different channels operate (desktop, mobile), «mobile first attitude», proven sense for successful coexistence of both technology and business
- Proven track record in developing and launching scalable online services for private and business customers, a good knowledge of the real estate industry would be beneficial
- Proven experiences in set-up and running agile product and/or software development processes, certification as product owner or scrum master would be an advantage
- Customer orientated attitude and ability to assess user experiences and requirements
- Strong background in performance thinking and conversion optimization
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven mind-set and attention to detail also in complex environments
- 6+ years team management experience with the ability to manage cross-functional teams in midsize companies and/or small and flexible entities in dynamic market environments
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong interpersonal skills and exposure to both success and failure
What we offer
- A market leading company committed to innovation in online real estate
- An exciting, dynamic and multicultural working environment
- A young, open-minded and motivated team being dedicated to both work and fun
- A senior management team looking for benchmarks on a global scale
- A main shareholder offering an extensive network and various opportunities
- A highly attractive workplace located in the very heart of Zurich, surrounded by restaurants, cafés, bars and shopping areas, only some minutes away from the Lake Zurich.
Does this challenge suit your expectations of your future position? Then we are happy to receive your complete application online at www.tamedia.ch/stellen.
Tamedia AG, Personal-Management, Juliane Schmidt, HR Consultant, telephone 044 248 65 11