Chief Product Officer (m/f)
Onelife Health GmbH
Marketing Produktmanagement Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Join us on our mission to empower women to take ownership of their reproductive health.
Chief Product Officer (m/f)
As product architect for Femisphere, you will have full responsibility to develop and shape our flagship product. With a passion for healthcare and an enthusiasm for disruptive technology, you will take the app to the next level, articulating a clear roadmap for the product, developing and testing new features and user journeys to provide a best in class experience.
Working closely with our team of developers and reporting directly to the CEO, this is a unique opportunity for a driven and creative individual to make a tangible difference. More than just a CPO, we are looking for someone who wants to really help shape and drive the app forward at a senior level.
Sound like you? Check out the skills we need below and then get in touch.
What this role offers
- Opportunity to shape, evolve and market our female health products
- Ownership and evangelism for the Femisphere product line
- Driving consumer marketing activities in key geographies
- Generating insights and turning these into product enhancements
- Validating requirements and prioritizing the product roadmap
- Collaborating closely with designers, developers and friendly user groups
- Working within an international team based in Hamburg and abroad
- Competitive stock options package
- A fun and engaging startup culture
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a senior product-focused role
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Passion for female health innovation and femtech
- Enjoy working with others to solve complex challenges
- Good understanding of app development and relevant tools
- Basic understanding of backend technology
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and German
- Enthusiasm for digital health & mobile technology
- Nice-to-have: Medical education or background
- Nice-to-have: Being a parent
- Nice-to-have: Hands-on experience in the health, gaming or media industries
If you want to disrupt an industry and shape a better future for patients, we’d love to hear from you.
We founded Onelife Health because we are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and connect patients and doctors in a smarter way.
Our latest product, Femisphere, guides mothers between doctor visits and connects them with healthcare professionals when needed. Users have access to certified content & recommendations, while doctors can follow patients’ progress and make therapy adjustments if needed.
Our apps are live in 15 markets and have been featured by Apple multiple times. We partner with leading organizations like the WHO and UNICEF and work with hospitals and insurances to integrate our solutions in a meaningful way.