Chief Technology Officer - B2B (m/f)
Beginn: August 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We at MONOQI Business are revolutionizing the way Home & Living companies do business with one another. We aim at becoming the one stop shop for professionals to discover and buy the best curated products from around the world, while enabling the most promising brands and manufacturers to access a global, connected market.
We are a multinational and fun team based in the hype Berlin. We are looking for an enthusiastic, engaged and motivated Chief Technology Officer - B2B to join our amazing Product team.
Be part of a small growing team realizing a big vision and enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented and dynamic people!
About what you’ll be working on
- You will be joining our team as CTO and you will lead the technical design and implementation of all the major new features for our B2B Website (www.monoqibusiness.com);
- You will define a short and long term roadmap for the platform, aiming at a quick kick-off and at sustainably scaling the platform to become a world class solution;
- You will define new standards to integrate the platform’s backend with a variety of systems on the client side, via a solid, fast and robust API;
- You will work closely with Product Management to brainstorm and define the best IT solutions to accommodate a variety of business requirements, including Order management, Shipping, Payment and Customer support;
- You will lead a team of developers located both in Berlin and abroad, ensuring smooth communication and structured workflows and establishing a best-practices inspired culture.
- You have 5+ years of experience, possibly in an E-Commerce company, including 2+ years spent as CTO or within a comparable position.
- You have 1-3 years of professional working experience with PHP, and ideally with Magento.
- You also have experience working with other languages, technologies and frameworks (Ruby on Rails, Python, AngularJS, Ember, Bootstrap etc.) and you are confident in discussing different mixes of technical solutions depending on scalability and flexibility requirements.
- You have a proven exceptional ability to understand business requirements, sketch out technical solutions and communicate them to developers for implementation.
- You have experience leading an agile development team where multiple developers are coding for the same platform and where the workflow is structured by clear review and branch merging rules.
- You are used to work with Scrum and you have a strong sense of best practices, which you actively promote during your work.
- You are updated on the latest IT solutions, you proactively provide feedback to your developers and suggest them ways to improve their work.
- You always strive for the most elegant, lean and scalable solution, and you never compromise on quality.
- You have strong and fluent verbal and written communication skills in English & German.
- Experience with PHP and its most popular frameworks (e.g. Symfony).
- Deep knowledge of a variety of backend / frontend technologies and frameworks including for example Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Ember.js and comparable solutions, all of which you should be able to discuss with a high degree of confidence.
- Experience with implementing and enforcing some degree of test driven development.
- Experience with designing, implementing and consuming RESTful APIs.
We are looking forward to receive your application via our job-link.
On the top in the green field you can find our "contact informations".