Chief Technology Officer (CTO) (m/w)
Cloppenburg Automobil SE
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Chief Technology Officer – focus on software engineering (web development)
The Cloppenburg Automobil SE is an international automotive business company with the focus on BMW and MINI. We have branches in Germany, France and Luxembourg.
The idea is to develop a multi-brand internet platform to support our dealership network and other dealership networks as well.
For this new Company we are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to set up the technical part within this startup.
Make all technology decisions within the company. Build up a highly skilled team. Identify and implement new technologies. Be leader in new and emerging fields, technologies & processes. Ensure that colleagues & teams are educated about new technologies and processes. Guarantee that new or old projects are running smoothly. Make sure that teamwork in general is running smoothly, to assure highest quality standards in projects.
- Research new technologies
- Identify new technological opportunities
- Educate, coach and mentor other colleagues & teams about new technologies and processes
- Build up versatile technical skills to start and support projects on a technical side
- Develop and implement new technologies which are needed for projects
- Guarantee quality assurance in projects
- Advice project manager and customer on the technical side
- Software architecture planning
- Hire technical talents
- Ruby, PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, Java
- Database systems, deployment system, software architecture, software engineering
- Quality assurance, git, Scrum
- Management experience, Leadership and teaching skills, Fast learner, in depth technical skills and knowhow, team player, 10 years in IT environment.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we are looking forward to receive your application.