Chief Technology Officer (m/W)
Beginn: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
goodme (goodme GmbH) stands for 100% natural products for health and well being. For more than one year, we are developing, producing and launching superfood powder mixes, organic tees and snacks, made of certified organic ingredients. Our portfolio is constantly growing and several new products will be launched during the next months.
As a producer of natural health products for almost 90 years (Dr. Förster AG), we are strongly benefitting from our excellent know-how and experience. Dedicatedly and passionately supported by Ursula Karven, actress and Yoga ambassador for a healthy and a happy life-style.
We are operating in a multi-billion-industry with a high-growth rate. Our goal and target is market leadership in the premium segment, to quickly expand internationally and to create „good vibes”.
For our rapidly growing Berlin office, we are looking for ambitious talents to join us.
As a CTO you will be closely working with the founders, respectivly board.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Your main objective is to implement our vision and to disrupt the health market with a comprehensive technological approach
- You are in charge of all IT topics and the set-up and management of your IT team (incl. sizeable budget)
- You evaluate, integrate and manage all external and internal technology resources
- You manage projects and the adherence to timelines
- You ensure that robust hardware and software development processes / methodologies and standards (coding, documentation, testing, etc.) are defined and operated.
- You establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing
- You select and manage company staff or outsourced vendors who will define, design, develop, deploy and operate technology based systems.
- You select, deploy, and monitor performance profiling tools and procedures
- You support the marketing process by providing implementation of technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization
- You ensure IT enables the Dr. Förster & goodme omni-channel business model and all processes (operations, sales, marketing, etc.)
- You are truly excited about Technology & IT and you can see yourself being the architect of our IT environment (working directly with founders/board)
- You have a strong track record in leading technology projects and finding the best solutions by considering business needs & IT realities
- You are experienced in the setup and management of IT teams (8 to 10 direct reports in 2016, growing over the course of the next years)
- You know what tools and techniques are required to drive results (ideally experience with Scrum, Agile, or similar)
- You have lead the build-up of cloud-hosted e-commerce solutions (mobile first thinking) and understand the holistic challenges of building a strong and well performing IT setup
- You have contributed to setting up an ERP system in the context of an e-Commerce business
- You are familiar with technical requirements of Internet marketing, search engine optimisation, etc.
- You have multi-year experience working as a senior developer or tech-focused consultant
- You have extensive technology knowledge and are able to talk code details with your development team
- You are familiar with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements
- You are fluent in English & preferably German
What we offer:
- Very exciting and heavily growing industry
- Responsibility from day 1 in a startup with traditional background and experienced founders
- A highly motivated young team in a rapidly expanding company
- An inspiring working culture, built on team-spirit, passion and ambition
- Flat hierarchies, collaborative working style and high potential for your personal growth and development
- Modern work space in the heart of Berlin
Are you ready to be part of our success story? Please send your complete application including work references and your earliest start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting you!