City Manager (Sales) (m/w)
Business Development Sales Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Brace yourselves ladies and gents, Bitemojo is coming to Berlin!
We are a Tel-Aviv based culinary tourism start-up. We are passionate about food and
we are on a mission to help fellow travelers explore the world one bite at a time.
Now seeking a key position, a city manager who will root our operations in Berlin leading all aspects of the launch with a strong focus on business development, sales and community building.
The position involves
- Sales: contract the supply base of food vendors that will deliver the experiences.
- Business Development: set-up partnerships with key leading players in the tourism industry.
- Community building: Lead our bite-scouts program and drive engagement in the local community.
- Marketing: support execution of local promotional activities.
- Customer service: be the liaison for both local customers and business partners.
- You posses previous start-up experience and have a comprehensive knowledge of the Berlin tourism market and connections within the travel industry.
- Meeting people, building relationships and solving problems energizes you. You have a 2+ years sales experience in face-to-face meetings, lead generation and pipeline management.
- You can hit the ground running. You already have experience in the travel and food industries and ideally you bring direct connections with local food vendors in Berlin.
- You like to be given clear goals so you can clearly exceed them. You are selforganised, independent and great at managing your time and working with remote teams.
- You know and love Berlin- each of his Kieze. You are a native German speaker with English fluency.
- Work with a team of seasoned professionals and investors. No amateurish no-moneyno-strategy bull*. Work towards a clear vision in a professional, supportive environment.
- Get a clear career progression path. You will learn real skills and wonít be held in the same position for more than 6 months.
- Have the possibility to travel and open up new cities in Germany.
- Be part of something cool from the start.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Did I mention the sampling of the bites?
If this all sounds yummy, get in touch. We will be respectful of your time so please do the same: only apply if you are truly motivated and attach a good cover letter.