Conversion Optimization Manager (m/f/d)
Clark Germany GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who is Clark?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. This is not only recognized by close to 100.000 customer; Bloomberg named us as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world 2017 as well. Due to our smart technology and our expert know how, we are combining the old and the new world, which makes our products for the B2B as well as B2C-market highly attractive. With a total funding of 45mio $, led by Portag3 Ventures and White Star Capital, we are ready to conquer the world!
Clark is growing steadily and therefore this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their skills, to further develop their brand creative skillset and leave a footprint in terms of brand and creation.
As our Creative Director, you…
- are an end-to-end specialist, you derive the brand strategy, create outstanding concepts and monitor the implementation in customer-oriented communication materials and points of contact
- build the Clark brand from the ground up with your hands on mentality and coach our brand ambassadors to firmly establish it
- love to take responsibility and know how to make the right decisions and make our vision visible to everyone and position Clark as a leading lifestyle and consumer brand in the marketplace
- have the right touch for designing Clark's image through TV, banners, teasers, video content, social media, website and app, and you know how to place Clark in the right place at the right time
- design brand products that help customers experience Clark's "Robo Magic" and expand the customer personality / segments and derive "brand moments"
- own customer research and brand measurement and oversee the production of marketing and communication materials
- collaborate with the communications department to create awesome advertising campaigns
Your background, you
- have gained a degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or a similar creative field
- In total you have approx. 3-5 years of experience as Creative Director
- have a high level of creativity, strong communication skills and organizational skills
- have a clear understanding of consumer needs and their behavior which helped in having a great track record of building digital consumer brands
- live and breathe consumer brands and the digital space
- show a strong analytical mindset besides being a strong communicator
- work across departments to achieve best results and love to think big in order to deliver
- innovative strategic solutions
- are a teamplayer and willingness to learn something new in the field of Brand
- speak fluently German and English and already know, what we are talking about since you´ve done a similar job in another company, but now is the right time to take the next step and take over a hyper growth project
- and last but not least: You are ready to turn the insurance market into good
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you
- beside the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives
- we subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme
- we are offering internal coding courses (so you know what our techies are talking about)
- want e.g. to move forward to make your Master or MBA, we offer you to support your education while working at Clark
- if you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise
- if you need to relocate, you have our support.
- you need to brush up your German? We are offering beginner and advanced German courses!
- you want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues.
- and last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.