(Senior) Programmatic Display Marketing Manager (m/f)
Clark Germany GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who is Clark?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. This is not only recognized by close to 100.000 customer; Bloomberg named us as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world 2017 as well. Due to our smart technology and our expert know how, we are combining the old and the new world, which makes our products for the B2B as well as B2C-market highly attractive. With a total funding of 45mio $, led by Portag3 Ventures and White Star Capital, we are ready to conquer the world!
As our (Senior) Programmatic Display Marketing Manager, you…
- Will be responsible for our Programmatic Display Marketing efforts on platforms like Google or a DSP
- Have full budget responsibility for Clark’s Programmatic Display Marketing channel
- Will steer our app and web campaigns towards performance KPI´s (such as CPA, ROI)
- Will be responsible for strategy, campaign creation, optimization & reporting for our Programmatic Display Marketing efforts
- Work closely together with Design in order to create highly appealing, well performing creatives
- Work closely with our Conversion Manager to improve landing page and funnel conversion rates
- Plan A/B and multivariate tests to maximise results
- Ensure proper tracking through an adserver and internal tools
- Define and implement a holistic targeting approach across web + app
- Work with a DSP and adserver on a daily basis
- Stay on top of the latest trends in Programmatic Advertising
Your background, you…
- Have gained a degree in marketing, communications or a similar field
- Have more than 3 years of experience in Programmatic Advertising
- Love numbers and are very familiar with Excel
- Are familiar with the Programmatic landscape and have used a DSP as well as an adserver in the past
- Have a high level of autonomy, strong organizational skills and willingness to dive deep
- Work across departments to achieve best results and love to think big in order to deliver innovative strategic solutions
- Are a teamplayer and willing to learn something new constantly
- Are fluent in English (German is a plus) and already know, what we are talking about since you´ve done a similar job in another company, but now is the right time to take the next step and take over a hyper growth project
- And last but not least: You are ready to turn the insurance market into good
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you
- Beside the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- We subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme.
- We are offering internal coding courses (so you know what our techies are talking about)
- If you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise.
- If you need to relocate, you have our support.
- You want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.