Client Executive (m/f)
Projektmanagement Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you passionate about client service and take pride in paying attention to details? Do you love taking on challenges and finding creative solutions? Do you stay cool under pressure and know how to handle demanding clients? Are you persistent, patient and focused on results?
Then we’re looking for you, our new Client Executive
You will be working with our team, assisting and coordinating their work as well as directly answering and working with potential New Mobility World clients (see below) to find the right offer and solution for them. This will include
- Working with the project and event management teams to optimize our offer to the clients
- Working with our marketing and communications team to create awesome and compelling sales collateral
- Being in charge of the overall target list and coordinating sales efforts
- Answering information requests and questions from potential NMW clients via phone and e-mail
- Liaising with our project and event management teams for finding creative solutions
- Working with our client to finalize the sales processes
Your experience and skills include
- 3+ years of client service, project management, scouting and/or sales
- Superior proficiency in both English and German, and possible some additional language skills
- Strong analytical, data reporting and organizational abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and interested in building processes from the ground up
- Knowledgeable and passionate about new mobility concepts and technology
This position will be a full-time employment, initially limited to one year with the possibility for an unlimited contract.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a growing management consultancy located in the heart of Berlin. We work for clients in the mobility and transportation sector, for large tech companies and startups as well as for associations, NGOs, the media and architectural projects.
We value colleagues with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower associates and embrace diversity. In everything we do, we are driven by ideas and focused on results.
We are proud to be the official project office of the New Mobility World 2017. The NMW is the event by the IAA – Frankfurt Motor Show for automation, connectivity, clean power, urban mobility and mobility services. It’s debut in 2015 made it instantly the largest and most comprehensive event for the mobility of tomorrow. For 2017, we strive to expand our lead.