Cloud Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Dreamlines is an innovative, fast-growing Online Travel Company. Just 5 years after establishment, we are the leading online portal for cruises in Europe operating in seven countries. In addition to our headquarters in Hamburg City Center, we are represented internationally by offices in France, Brazil, Russia, the Netherlands and Australia.
The cruise market, with its outstanding growth and high margins, is one of the most attractive sectors in the travel market. Our goal is to become the global market leader and revolutionize the way cruises are booked. By combining a strong technological orientation with optimum, independent advice we distinguish ourselves from our competitors. Dreamlines is supported by a strong investor consortium of well-known venture capital funds such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, TruVenturo, Hasso Plattner Ventures and Target Ventures, who invested on average double-digit millions into the development of our company.
Not only the success story of Dreamlines is unique, the career paths of our employees are as well. We are constantly looking for the best talent and employees.
Are you looking for a company that is characterized by a flat hierarchy and fast decision making in an environment where you can quickly and independently take on responsibilities and new challenges? Then you are perfect for Dreamlines!
Do you aim to be one of the few people enabling Dreamlines to serve products which make it the best place for booking perfect cruise experiences online?
Are you excited by improving infrastructure automation, consulting and supporting cross functional development teams and processes around the world?
Are you not frightened if some challenges occur and do you love to dive into new technology and master a growing architecture?
If these challenges sound like a piece of cake for you and you are confident enough to tame this wild dragon, please keep reading!
- Ensure our linux based infrastructure and products are operating smoothly
- Support and consult our agile project teams to implement complex systems and applications
- Grow our platform to a highly available, fully scaling and highly automated infrastructure
- Participate in designing system architecture and choosing technologies
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You are an experienced cloud or system engineer and understand server administration
- Databases (relational and non-relational) and their management are not new to you
- You gathered experience in managing cloud technologies and working with AWS
- You already understand or are excited to learn about system automation and automated orchestration of large scale container applications
- Your profile is completed with experience in a variety of programming languages
- And of course: You speak English fluently
- A growing infrastructure with room for improvement and the opportunity to create the future with us
- Ownership and responsibilities shared together with the development teams
- A small team with exciting technological challenges from day one, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- An international company culture encouraging your personal development
- Flexible working hours, subsidies for public transport and your pension, free fruit and drinks, cruise and shopping discounts, and regular team and company events
This role is for passionate cloud engineers who will support our growing DevOps Team.
Send us your application in pdf format, including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that if you are the right person and you are not already in Hamburg, we can help with relocation costs but you must have the legal right to work in Germany.
Miriam Bosse – Hermannstr. 9 – 20095 Hamburg – 040 / 609 452 743 – email@example.com
Working with Dreamlines – Impressions: http://goo.gl/1WXxJE