CMO / Co-Founder (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
CMO / Co-Founder
located in Berlin, Full Time
Phase Four is a Berlin based startup with the mission to bring barista quality coffee to homes. With it's unique technology and devices it combines classic espresso machine work flow with high tech sensors and network connectivity.
The Founder is a entrepreneur with a successful startup background in the audio and networking industry (Founder Raumfeld / CTO of Native Instruments) and has a proven track record of developing more than 50 hard- and software products from idea to roll-out.
Phase Four is in early stage and Phase Four is a working title.
Together with the founder you will start the company from scratch.
What you'll be working on
- Gain a deep understanding of coffee business, customer needs and Speciality Coffee culture
- Create a brand representing values of tradition and modern technology
- Create concepts for market entry
- Raise seed capital with the founder team
- Organize and gather market & customer feedback, refine product requirements
- Create, budget and realize online-marketing
- Prepare company growth in all aspects
What you should have
- Start-up and hands-on attitude
- Proven marketing background
- Possibility to invest time over 6 to 9 months
- Possibility to work in Berlin
- Like Coffee
If you are interested, please send applications or ask for more info by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org