Co-Founder / CMO (m/f)
Vinosium by ECS
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Vinosium by ECS is a Germany and Switzerland based eCommerce start-up focusing on wine experience and learning. Vinosium’s mission is to teach the next generation of connoisseurs all about wine by tasting and exploring. Toghether with a well known publisher we have developed a destinguished wine training course both for beginners and advanced learners. Our training manual comes along with the perfect wine pairing.
This is your opportunity to join a young eCommerce start-up, participate in developing our team and company and also to become part of the founding team!
- Build up and manage our marketing department
- Build up a community of early adopters and gather feedback from them systematically
- Identify customer segments, craft marketing messages for them and measure the outcome
- Search for potential partners, investors and B2B customers
- Pitch the vision of Vinosium
- Love for wine and food
- Experience in marketing and sales, preferably in eCommerce or wine industry
- A degree in business or similar
- Professional proficiency in English and German
- Preferably experience in start-ups (marketing role)
In order to bring a brilliant concept onto the next level we are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, hands-on individual with entrepreneurial drive. To complement existing team skills we are looking for a candidate with a strong track record in online marketing. E-commerce experience and proficient German language skills are a plus.
We are offering an exciting position along with the opportunity to shape the business model and to becaome an entrepreneur with a significant share proportion.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to call us at +41 (0)78 7443644 or send an email to christian.ersing@vinosium-dot-de. If you want to apply, send us a short cover letter and your CV. For more information please visit www.vinosium.de