Co-Founder, COO/CTO of Retail-Technology Start-Up (m/f)
Operations Co-Founder Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
The Company will provide full-service retail shops on a monthly basis to brands that sell online. The professional and fully brandable stores offer a mix of physical merchandise and a digital assortment show. New technology-supported buying processes enable the consumer to purchase seamlessly the physical goods as well as the online offering. Core objective is to generate new online customers and leads.
The company is in the course of incorporation and plans to start a 12 month pilot store in a major city in North Rhine-Westphalia in autumn 2015. The company’s headquarters will be located in Düsseldorf.
The Company plans to realize the pilot through a consortium of first-class partners but WITHOUT external financing.
The Company will revolutionize retail if it succeeds to establish consumer buying processes that successfully create online purchases / leads in retail situations. The company plans to build 60+ stores in Germany until 2018 and potentially in Europe. The company also intends to sell the offline-to-online technology to retailers and brands worldwide.
We are looking for a founding Partner and COO / CTO for flagstreet based in Düsseldorf. The role of the COO will primarily be:
- Partner to the CEO in the overall management of the Company
- Manage and drive technology and process development and optimization
- Manage (pilot) store implementation and operations
- Manage all internal processes
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in managing retail operations
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and desire to succeed
- Experience in building and optimizing e-Com IT-Systems
- Ability to practice effective leadership in a de-central retail operation
Salary compensation after pilot period (12 months).
Founder / CEO
- 5 years top management consulting
- 8 years CMO/CSO of major German media company
- 3 years SME Private Equity
- 1 year successful e-commerce build-up
- 6 years CMCG
- 10 years Board-member at major fashion retailer
- 1 ,5 years Board-member of department store
- 3 years Business Angel / Venture Capital