Co-Founder/ Lead Mobile Developer für Start-Up (m/f)
company name to be discussed with you
Beginn: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you ready for the next big step in your professional career? Have you always been excited about building a new product and your own company? Do you prefer risk-affinity, freedom, ownership, agility and the direct implementation of your own business values and ideas over stiff structures, dictated processes, traditional approaches and limited responsibility? Then you should join us as our Co-founder/ Lead Mobile Developer!
We believe we’re changing the way people experience their physiological condition by offering them a scientifically sound and innovative method to reliably measure diverse cardiovascular parameters with their mobile device. The underlying technology that stems from a thorough dissertation is ready and field proven and we have developed a backend system that is capable of leveraging its full potential. We now need an outstanding mobile developer with strong product and design aptitude to put our idea into the hands of millions of potential users. You join a very ambitious team of two start-up experienced enthusiasts with business background and one engineer with a strong research background in the field of medical signal processing, at the moment operating from Dresden and Munich (you are free to work remotely until we decide together on the final company’s location).
Your position in our team
- Be our Lead Mobile Developer and have100% ownership of every aspect of the app development process for iOS, Android and other platforms - from feature conception to app store releases.
- Be responsible for meeting the highest quality requirements, both in look and functionality of the apps.
- Build the company and its culture with us from scratch, be involved in all decisions concerning the strategy and the business model, as well as in finding the right funding.
- You have excellent knowledge and relevant experience in developing and releasing mobile applications for Android and/or iOS.
- You can evaluate your ideas through our customer’s eyes and love building highly intuitive, accessible and usable products.
- You are familiar with an agile work approach and are able to adapt and iterate quickly.
- You can easily embrace setbacks and enjoy working persistently until your ambitious goals are achieved.
- You are communicative, can think outside the box and have a strong focus on lean solutions.
- You are passionate, curious and eager to develop and grow.
- You’re fluent in German and English, every additional language is a plus.
- Preferably, you have already gathered first work experience, but we’re also open for recent graduates.
Does that sound like you? Then apply at email@example.com! We offer you the chance to build something amazing! Of course substantial equity will be provided to the right fit! Join us and what you’ll do will sound like this: define, design, build, take ownership, scale, shape, motivate, lead!