Co-founder technology (CTO) (m/f)
My Impact Education GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Hello engineers and technology gurus!
We are looking for a co-founder technology (CTO) to support our tech team to continue building the MyImpact social learning platform.
At MyImpact we are re-thinking education. We believe that the Internet can make the way we learn and cooperate more individual and more focused on people’s unique qualities.
We are building a peer-to-peer learning and cooperation platform around skills. Peer recognition makes users aware of their individual qualities; peer exchange allows them to develop and apply their skills life-long.
Our vision is to help people realize their full potential!
MyImpact is seed funded. We graduated from the Founder Institute (Silicon Valley Incubator), built a platform prototype and pre-validated our concept and our distribution strategy.
- Lead, grow and support our technology team
- Implement, monitor and develop our learning platform
- Define KPIs, implement analytics, measure & improve
- Validate user-experience and build product around our user’s needs
What we expect
- Before everything, PASSION for what you do (hopefully web application development :) )
- Experience in leading a software development team with different technological backgrounds
- Experience in the design and development of fast-growing, globally scalable web applications, ideally social media / social networking platforms
- Wide knowledge and experience in a number of web technologies (frontend and backend) including at the minimum
- profound experience in Ruby on Rails development
- “Getting your hands dirty” mentality, that you “jump in” and tackle challenges as soon as you see them
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take risk, “Easy to work with attitude” with focus on what we aim to achieve, analytical and creative
- Enthusiasm for social networking and it’s possibilities for education
- Very good degree in Computer science and open to work in San Francisco
What we offer
- High LEARNING curve, build / develop a social media learning platform, and work with our ambitious team and advisors
- EXPERIENCE building a company that can move society to the next level in the way we learn from each other and cooperate with each other
- FLEXIBILITY in work hours and style, you can join us fulltime or part-time as a “Co-founder technology” in case it matches over time
- JOY working with an outstanding and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
We are very much looking forward to hear from you!
Please send your application including earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
Your MyImpact team