Junior Partnership Manager (m/f)
CODE Education GmbH
Business Development Sales Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
What is CODE University of Applied Sciences?
CODE is a brand new University of Applied Sciences located in Berlin. We opened doors in October 2017 to support the education of Digital pioneers (bachelors in Product Management, Software Engineering, and Interaction Design).
Our partners today are: Facebook, Porsche, Zalando, METRO, XING, SinnerSchrader, Hubert Burda Media, and trivago.
What we offer you
- Your participation in the ramp up and development of CODE
- An exciting work challenge of supporting the growth of our partner collaborations
- A creative and dynamic atmosphere in an international team in the middle of Factory Görlitzer Park in a full time position with flexible work conditions
We’re looking for someone who
- Is Empathetic // Approachable // Proactive // Structured
- Ideally has 2-year experience facing business customers
- Understands the digital economy (at least a bit) and its future needs in terms of jobs.
- Has an opinion about the education market and its change drivers.
- Has excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and (bonus) German
- Participation in the success and regular reviews of our existing partnerships
- Scoping of the inbound offers and structure the outbound ones
- Independent market observation and analysis to dive into untapped potential
- Supporting students and professors in their projects and partner communication and projects
Who will you be working with?
- Our professors, our team, and students
- Your main points of contact: Margaux Pelen (Head of Partnerships), Manuel Dolderer (CODE’s founder and president), and Jonathan (CODE’s founder and COO)
This offer sounds like it’s for you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (including salary expectations and earliest possible start date) via e-mail. With it, we’d love to hear your thoughts about the role of partnerships in a institution like CODE and what should they could look like in the next years.