Admission and Student Relations Manager (m/f)
CODE University of Applied Sciences
HR Operations Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Who we are
CODE is a newly-founded private university of applied sciences that is embedded into the vibrant network of Berlin’s digital economy. The core of our study programs are real-world projects, accompanied by seminars and workshops with an advanced flipped-classroom concept. Together with a network of industry partners, our goal is to provide students with a practical, real-world, and digitally-oriented education.
Who are we looking for
The person we are looking for will be mainly responsible for the application funnel – from first contact with potential candidates to making sure that future students safely arrive on campus and start their study program at CODE successfully. You will be part of the Student Lifecycle team (Admissions, Student Relations, Examinations, Student Opportunities) within the administrative team of CODE.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be
- managing all applications (evaluate written applications, evaluate challenge projects, answer questions via email and website chat, flag applicants with promising applications),
- managing our admission days (prepare invitations for international participants, prepare agenda and rooms as well as documents for the admission committee),
- managing higher education entrance qualifications (check and verify eligibility for students with international high school diploma, flag applicants with insufficient eligibility, improve our process and documentation of eligibility check),
- and managing our internal statistical data (monitor the application funnel based on key criteria, recommend adaptations if needed, publish dashboards or extracts of the key information on a regular basis to the team).
- The position also includes management of the student contracts (after every admission day) and enrollment processes (completing the documents of our future students, preparing certificates of enrollment, supporting with visa processes, preparing and supervising the student IDs) as well as managing the statistical data for the federal statistical office (twice a year).
We are looking for someone who
- has completed training or degree requested, up to 2 years of work experience are an advantage,
- is fluent in English (written and spoken) and trained to work with digital tools and communication systems (Google Suite, Slack, Asana, Confluence, WordPress, etc.),
- is highly motivated, self-dependent person with strong organizational skills and a very friendly nature to support our students,
- wants to work full time or part time on location (Berlin), regular presence on campus is requested, remote work is an option for a few days per month
CODE values different perspectives and is committed to a respectful, inclusive and diverse work environment and encourages people of all genders, backgrounds, and origins to apply.