Tech Wizard (m/f/d)
CODE University of Applied Sciences
IT Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who are we?
CODE is a newly-founded private university of applied sciences that is embedded into the vibrant network of Berlin’s digital economy. The core of our study programs are real-world projects, accompanied by seminars and workshops with an advanced flipped-classroom concept. Together with a network of industry partners, our goal is to provide students with a practical, real-world, and digitally-oriented education.
We are looking for a tech wizard who can support students and staff with their every-day magic.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include
- Management of Jira and Confluence
- Account Management for GSuite and other applications
- Support student projects through managing domains, servers and other technical infrastructure
- Support faculty with setting up audio and other technical equipment
- Selecting and supervising student workers
- Maintain and enable customized solutions for CODE
- Integrations of forms
- Projects (e.g. create a Chatbot)
- Manage Hubspot integrations
Implementation of small software programs
- Write or adapt simple applications
We are offering
- A creative and dynamic atmosphere in an international team in the middle of the Factory Görlitzer Park in a full or part-time position with flexible work conditions.
- Your key participation in the ramp up and development of CODE.
We are looking for someone who is
- Empathetic // Approachable // Proactive // Solution-oriented
- fluent in English (German is a plus)
CODE values different perspectives and is committed to a respectful, inclusive and diverse work environment and encourages people of all genders, backgrounds, and origins to apply. We have a strong commitment to our community, to supporting and learning from each other, to development, and to building a familial work atmosphere.