Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - UK / Ireland
Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 7,000 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal relationship with our clients. We already work with two thirds of the DAX30, we are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany, and LinkedIn ranks us among the five most sought after start-ups. We are on an exciting growth journey and want to further expand our leading position, that's why we are looking for you as:
Business Development Manager UK & Ireland (m/f/d)
What are your responsibilities?
- Work with us to develop COMATCH’s presence in the UK & I market
- Pro-actively approach and acquire new clients through definition of new business opportunities and unique pitches
- Define and execute campaigns and projects to grow our share of the consulting market
- Strengthen existing relationships and grow the existing customer business
- Closely collaborate with our Consultant Relations and other internal teams
What are we looking for?
- Good Track Record: 2-5 years of professional experience with demonstrable successes in a performance-driven sales role within B2B market context (ideally with a strong network in the UK)
- Smart Cookie: Excellent bachelor’s/ master’s degree from a reputable university in a relevant subject
- Great Communication: Confidence and persuasiveness in senior level conversations
- Fast Learner: Ability to quickly learn about a sector and then leverage this knowledge
- Self-Starter: Reliable and trustworthy workstyle with a hands-on mentality
- Positive Character: Looking for the up-side in negotiations and in life
- English Speaker: English language native/fluent, German is a plus
What we can do for you?
- Great opportunities for personal development in an ambitious and motivated team with a passion for business, and fun!
- Individual responsibility and freedom of choice from day one. You will run the entire B2B customer lifecycle from acquisition to contract negotiation, active management, and senior stakeholder engagement
- Flexible working models and a competitive salary package
- Coffee, tea and water as much as you like and fresh fruit 2 times a week
- Free membership in the gym or a monthly organic box
- Amazing office in Berlin and unforgettable team events
Are you game?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and relevant references. Please include your availability and salary expectation in your motivation letter.