Communication & Community Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At combyne we believe in the power of individuality. Clothing is the most important means for human individualization other than through words. In order to empower people's sense of individuality we made clothing dynamic and interactive like never before. With our mobile platform users can combine their existing clothing with clothes from cool brands and ask their friends for feedback - all within seconds.
As a business, combyne is a Fashion Intelligence provider that leverages proprietary user-generated data and AI. We predict trends for the Fashion Industry using millions of unique data points, deep learning and real-time analytics. combyne is backed by Plug and Play Tech Center (Silicon Valley) and Retailtech Hub.
combyne is an innovative and fast growing tech startup based in Munich, Germany.
Your mission is to make our users happy by solving community issues every day. Since more than a year combyne has a steadily growing user base and is wining more and more partners, such as fashion magazines and brands. For the next expansion stage of combyne we're looking for an exceptionally smart and eager team member to join our fashion team.
- Shape our marketing strategy and brand
- Build and shape a strong and well connected fashion community
- Optimise and improve what our users see by dealing with KPIs
- Spread our mission to the outside world
- Help to shape the product in meetings, user testings etc.
- You have an outgoing and communicative personality and are able to enthuse others
- You're pushing things forward
- You are native german or at least C1 level
- You are excellent in English, both spoken and written
- You are the type of person who loves to learn new skills and improve themselves every day
What's in for you
- A rare opportunity to rise with our fast-growing startup
- Your own responsibility and power to shape
- A wonderful team
- Brilliant location at Retailtech Hub in Munich, Germany
Up for the challenge? If yes, apply now by using the form below.