Communications Lead (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Millions of people explore nature with our apps. We help them find great places and the best routes for cycling and hiking. Join our team to inspire people across all of our communications mediums. Guide users through our apps and engage people in the outdoor experiences of their life.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop key messages and shape komoot’s brand and positioning.
- Refine the messaging and competitive differentiation for diverse audiences and channels.
- Inspire and convert people with your persuasive app store descriptions, landing pages, charming emails and to the point inapp copy.
- Provide a consistent journey for various user segments and through all product levels.
Why you will love it
- Work together with an enthusiastic team of hikers and cyclists.
- Play a key role in our team of designers, engineers and product experts.
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment with highly motivated colleagues
- Take over responsibility and decisions on your projects from day one.
- Millions of people discover and share awesome outdoor experiences through your copy.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in copywriting and communications with web or mobile focused companies.
- Can create clean and effective UI copy for apps, landing pages and emails.
- Have native level German and perfect English skills with excellent grammatical, writing and editorial capabilities.
- Have a structured and methodical way of working and manage projects.
- Have proven knowledge about strategic communication and branding.
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to improve.
Sounds like you? Send the following
- Your CV
- Why you are interested in working at komoot?
- Relevant examples of your work (e.g. apps, landing pages, emails)
- Your solution to our Communications Lead Challenge (https://www.komoot.de/jobs/communications-challenge)