Communications Manager (m/w)
Produktmanagement PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2013
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
The best product is useless if people don’t know about it. Effective and inspiring communication ensures that people start using our game changing products. And never stop doing so.
Do you want to make our digital content look remarkable?
Are you social by design and fascinated by the various communication opportunities the internet has to offer?
Are you looking for a position in which you can implement your digital visions?
- As our Communication Manager you are responsible for all the communication activities at Centralway and you report directly to the Head of Marketing and Communication
- You will implement and further develop the communication strategy for the various target groups of Centralway and its ventures.
- You handle all press-related questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Together with our PR agency, you will conduct interviews, organise press conferences and plan all PR activites of Centralway and its ventures.
- You are responsible for writing blog posts, newsletters, articles and other material for all our social media channels, you are able to convey our key values and vision to the outside world.
- You work closely together with the Management of Centralway as well as with the Digital Marketing Team, the Human Resources Department and our Investor Relations team.
- Preferable a university degree in Communication, Journalism and/or Public Relations; or a evidence of strong communication skills due to extensive work experience in the field of communication or a communication intensive area.
- You know how to identify newsworthy content and how develop it into stories to pitch.
- Excellent writing skills in German and English.
- You are actively involved in the social media community and know how to communicate efficiently.
- You have a portfolio of your latest work that you can present to us.
- You are able to independently find solutions to problems you have never come across before.
- You enjoy managing multiple projects at the same time and have a strong organizational talent, that helps you cater to the needs of several stakeholders.
- You are efficient and proactive while working in a very structured manner.
- Ambition to take things one step further. To be a game changer.
- As our Communication Manager you will have the opportunity to brand our company globally
- We combine a vibrant startup environment with a professional way of doing business.
- Be part of a fast growing technology company, where you can set the limits.
- We live and breathe a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly motivating working culture.
- Flexible working hours, regular training and excellent terms of employment are only some of the benefits we offer to our employees.