Communications Manager Austria (m/f)
Drivy Germany GmbH
Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Owning a car is a thing from the past. At Drivy we believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years.
Your job is to have as many people as possible hear about Drivy in Austria, mainly through press and social networks. You make it happen, have new ideas all the time and execute them. You know the market, bring attention from big media channels, from our users and from the public. The quality of your work is central to the success of the company in Austria.
Your will be based in Berlin and report to the Country Manager Germany/Austria. You will be working in the Berlin office hand in hand with the whole German Drivy team, but traveling to Austria frequently. So you'll be part of a very international team, and you can expect regular gatherings at our Paris HQ.
- Press relations: creating great content and pushing it to journalists and bloggers
- Come up with loads of great communications ideas and execute them
- Community management: animate and grow our community in Austria, online using social media and offline through events
- Copywriting, translation, localization of product and advertising content
- Partnerships – you can make them happen, no matter the scale
- Great writing and oral skills
- Ideally, you've already worked in communications at an online B2C business for several years
- Able to work the startup way: agile, low budget, scrappy, focused, hacker-minded, DIY mindset
- Passionate about Drivy's mission to revolutionise mobility, so you don't get tired of pitching it all day long
- Great knowledge about the market in Austria
- DE native, fluent English, another European language a plus
You will get to work for an innovative and dynamic startup, full of amazing people and be part of an awesome project. We’re 70 international colleagues working towards the same objective: replace car ownership by a better service.