Communications Manager - Germany (m/f)
Drivy Germany GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Why join as our Communications Manager Germany? You have a great product to promote, something really useful and impactful. At the intersection of the sharing economy, tech innovation and a mobility revolution, you will get a lot of attention from big media channels, from our users and from the public. With unique experiences from our users everyday, you will be able to create amazing stories. 350.000 users in France already trust us as their choice to go places. The quality of your work is central to the success of the company.
Your job is to make Drivy mainstream through great communication. You are not just “supporting” or “animating”, public awareness won’t happen by itself and requires a huge amount of energy during several years. You make it happen, have new ideas all the time and execute them.
In a team of 3 you will work closely with our Managing Director Gero Graf to work on the whole suite of communications. You will also spend some days in Paris to get to know the value of Drivy. You will be the one driving daily actions. You can count on support and guidance from the Paris headquarters where our Communications Manager Camille Henry can share what has worked or failed since Drivy started in France.
Your main responsibilities include
- creating great content: blog articles, videos, infographics, presentations, you name it.
- push this great content to journalists and bloggers in order to get an outstanding coverage from mainstream media: TV and main newspapers for instance. PR is your #1 tool to generate awareness of the service so be ready to spend a lot of time on it!
- Community Management: animate and grow our community, online using social media, and offline through events.
- You never let a person down who is interested in Drivy because you know that the core of our success lies with the superior handling of our Community! You know how to engage our community on Facebook and Twitter and you serve them flawlessly. You can be creative with reaching out and handling each and every user reliably.
- make Drivy famous in the 3 sectors that count for us: mobility, the sharing economy and tech industry.
- imagine and implement all kinds of communication actions, like partnerships, events or streetmarketing. How do we get thousands of car owners in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and elsewhere to sign up?
- Copywriting: write text both for communication campaigns and for our web and mobile apps.
Note: your job does not include performance marketing (like google and facebook ads), but you will be helping with the copywriting to create great ads.
- love the concept and will feel pride and pleasure pitching it all day long; you care about mobility issues.
- are outstanding at communications. You are both rigorous in the way you think, and creative in the way you tell the story.
- are enthusiastic, energetic, and have DIY culture.
- you excel in Community Management. You know what it takes to serve our users reliably with pleasure and passion.
- master image (photoshop) and video production. You don’t need to have professional design skills, but you do need to be able to deliver a lot of content by yourself without asking for freelance help.
- speak native German and fluent English.
- have a driver’s licence.
To apply, please send a short motivational email together with a resume (linkedin link is fine) to email@example.com.