Communications Manager (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Movinga is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. Our primary mission is simple: to provide the best end-to-end moving experience with a 100% transparent and easy booking process. We seek to revolutionize the moving industry – across Europe and throughout the world.
Our company has raised one of the biggest seed rounds as well as follow-up fundings in Berlin this year by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital and Global Founders Capital. The team in Germany went from 2 to over 250 employees in just 7 months, the business is on track to reach a 9-digit valuation shortly and becoming the global market leader for moving services.
FULL-TIME COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (m/f)
As one of Europe's most amazing tech startups with services that experience increasing demand, we are also growing our team with the sharpest talent out there. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Communications Manager (m/f) to start right away.
- Develop the company's internal and external communication strategy in a very creative way
- Concept and implement PR- and social media projects.
- Develop a seasonal communication campaign calendar identifying the most relevant topics for our target groups and spread them via consumer press and social media
- Identify opportunities for press releases and develop a localized strategy to ensure broad coverage of news
- Actively manage relations with stakeholders and cooperate with local agencies and partners to create and focus attention on Movinga
- Degree in communication and media or business administration with a specialization in PR, journalism, marketing or a related area of study
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in media or PR agencies
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key journalists, bloggers, agencies and other relevant players
- Very diligent and you are a self starter
- Passion about using the www, social media and PR to create a strong brand
- Native level german and perfect English skills, as well as excellent command of Office applications
- Creativity, assertiveness and motivation complete your profile
What we offer
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- The possibility to move into the position of a Head of Communication at some point
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A very attractive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals and softdrinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Loft office in the heart of Berlin's trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then you are just the person we are looking for. Apply for the job today!