Community Associate (m/f)
Mindspace Germany GmbH
Sales Projektmanagement Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Mindspace Is Hiring!
Are you a people-person who is both tech-savvy and loves communicating? Energetic and smiles all around? Mindspace is looking for a Community Associate (m/f) who loves to work hard and play hard.
Join our Community Managers’ family. This full time position is based in City-Center Hamburg and will report directly to the community manager. The Community Associate is an integral part of our family, and it is the heart and soul of each location. As a successful Community Associate you will support the growth for the company and community team and help it thrive.
The main responsibilities of a Community Associate as part of the community management team at Mindspace include (but is not limited to)
- Serve as a point of contact (POC) for all members and guests within the Mindspace Community
- Work on community tasks together with the community manager and take an active role in the development of inner connections between the members, through events, interpersonal interaction or digital communication
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a smooth operation
- On occasion, assist with operation and maintenance tasks
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to ensure KPI’s progress
- Experience in customer service, sales, or project management- a plus
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- University Degree- a plus
- High level of English & German – both verbally and writing - MUST!
Critical Competencies for Success
- Customer centric and a people’s person
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and delivers whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different type of members, stakeholders and departments within the organization
- Knowing the ecosystem – familiar with start-ups, designers, and what is going on in the city – incredible advantage
- Can translate trends to actionable ways to anticipate customer and market needs
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com
come for a visit, fall in love. http://mindspace.me/
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer