Community Associate (m/f)
Mindspace Germany GmbH
Customer Care Sales Projektmanagement
Beginn: November 2015
Mindspace Is Hiring!
Are you a people-person who is both tech-savvy and loves communicating? Energetic and smiles all around? Mindspace is looking for a Community Associate (m/f) who loves to work hard and play hard.
Join our Community Managers’ family. This full time position is based in Berlin-City and will report directly to the community manager. The Community Associate is an integral part of our family, and it is the heart and soul of each location. As a successful Community Associate you will support the growth for the company and community team and help it thrive.
The main responsibilities of a Community Associate as part of the community management team at Mindspace include (but is not limited to)
- Serve as a point of contact (POC) for all members and guests within the Mindspace Community
- Work on community tasks together with the community manager and take an active role in the development of inner connections between the members, through events, interpersonal interaction or digital communication
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a smooth operation
- On occasion, assist with operation and maintenance tasks
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to ensure KPI’s progress
- Experience in customer service, sales, or project management- a plus
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- University Degree- a plus
- High level of English & German – both verbally and writing - MUST!
Critical Competencies for Success
- Customer centric and a people’s person
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and delivers whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different type of members, stakeholders and departments within the organization
- Knowing the ecosystem – familiar with start-ups, designers, and what is going on in the city – incredible advantage
- Can translate trends to actionable ways to anticipate customer and market needs
Please submit your CV to: Berlinemail@example.com
come for a visit, fall in love. http://mindspace.me/
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer