Community Management and Customer Support Intern or Trainee (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
- Manage our courses by moderating discussions and supervising course activity, and help us develop and implement a strong community concept throughout our courses.
- Help drive strategies to improve community health and growth.
- Collect, prioritise and conceptualise feedback, feature requests and ideas from users and instructors to help us improve our platform and refine our quality assurance process.
- Support our users and instructors around the globe in technical matters and help different stakeholders to navigate and use the platform.
- Communicate with the different departments and teams to find the best possible solutions for our users’ or instructors’ problems.
- Know our courses in and out and are able to answer questions regarding individual courses.
- Are an empathetic person that likes to help others, with a positive attitude and professionalism, who knows how to handle conflicts.
- Like communicating with various types of customers and know how to interact with students as well as professors.
- Have an affinity for web-technologies and are eager to get to know the insides of our platform and courses.
- Have a high proficiency in German (written and oral) and fluent English is required.
- Are able to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment, and easily adapt to others and new situations.
- Have a high degree of organisational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to the successful completion of projects within a deadline.
- Ideally have experiences with working with different stakeholders and managing online communities and are passionate about it.
- Are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- Offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- Believe in and actively foster a healthy company culture.
- Give you the opportunity to work for a company that aims at spreading high quality education across the globe.
How to apply:
Please apply here.