Community Manager (m/f)
Mindspace Germany GmbH
Customer Care Marketing Sales
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Who we are?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more.
We’re convinced that successful ideas are created together. We rely on the strength of the community and the success of networking. We offer for our customers flexible membership options, stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. MINDSPACE is a community and not just an office.
FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring in Berlin a Community Manager (m/f) !
You want to join our team? We’re looking for someone who is smiles-all-around and energetic – someone who knows how to work hard without compromising on the play-hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Community Manager (m/f) to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Berlin and requires that you have strong communication skills and a passion for tech. As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our strong, unique community – so it is integral that you be proactive and a peoples-person. You will basically be the heart and soul of our diverse community – so it’s important that you stay quick on your feet and be attuned to people’s needs.
The main responsibilities of a community manager at MINDSPACE include (but is not limited to):
- Creating an all-around-amazing customer-journey experience for MINDSPACE members
- Being the “Point of Contact” for your community members & solving all member-related issues
- Establishing a strong community in your location via event planning and individual networking efforts
- Creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
- Ensuring the smooth-running operations of your location
- Maintaining ongoing communication with operation & maintenance teams (respectively) to ensure that processes are running smoothly
- Taking an active role in growing and nurturing the MINDSPACE community
Experience & Minimum Qualifications
- Four-year college degree - must
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience
- High level of English – a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills-
- Experience in marketing, writing, or managing social media – an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success
- It’s all about the people! Working as a Community Manager means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric. Can you keep up?
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you!
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you...
- You must be an efficient communicator who is fearless when it comes to speaking up and making your voice heard – even in front of those who are superior to you
- You should be able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
- Be familiar with the start up ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
- Fired up about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Please submit your CV to: mindspace.BRcommunitymanager@applynow.io
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer