Company Building and Partner Assistant (m/f)
Team Europe Management GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2013
Company Building and Partner Assistant (m/f) - ASSISTENZ
Who we are
Team Europe is one of the leading startup incubators in Europe. We partner with the most talented founders and invest time, expert resources and money to build sustainable and valuable internet companies. We have founded and supported many successful internet companies, including Lieferheld (Delivery Hero), Spreadshirt and brands4friends.
As a Company Building Assistant you will be directly supporting the Team Europe partners in researching and launching the next successful companies.
3-6 Month Internship - Start date: 1. August 2013, or earlier.
- Excellent academic grades and accomplishments. You have a Bachelor´s Degree or are in the last semesters of your studies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Pragmatic, hands-on, visionary, analytical and ambitious.
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential.
- You are trustworthy, responsible and have high quality standards.
- Very good German & English skills are required.
- Position as Company Building Assistant to one of the TE partners.
- Draft business plans and perform market research.
- Work independently and manage your own projects.
- Assist one of the partners in daily tasks.
- Close cooperation with our partners, designers and developers.
- An outstanding network of internet entrepreneurs and experts.
- Invaluable insights and experience in building successful internet start-ups.
- A position in Berlin! One of the worlds most vibrant cities for young entrepreneurs.
- An adequate compensation.
Applications can be submitted in German or English. Please send your application including CV, current grades record and earliest starting date with the subject “Entrepreneur Intern” to Susanne Ess at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Europe Management GmbH, Mohrenstr. 60, 10117, Berlin