Company Lead of a Startup (m/w)
Liquid Labs GmbH
Business Development Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Be prepared to create digital products as well as services from scratch. Here’s the deal: you’ll receive up to €1 million and lots of freedom to build your own startup. You’ll work independently but will be supported by our in-house mentors Paul Jozefak and Michael Backes as well as the rest of our experienced team. If you feel addressed by this, send us your CV and find out more!
We offer you a compelling opportunity to build up your own startup as part of a growing organization. Currently, we are looking for Company Leads to join our team and help make one of two new startups happen in Hamburg!
The product you’ll be creating will be in the segments Financial Services and Logistics. We won’t reveal the exact product just yet. Nevertheless you’ll benefit from:
- Freedom to execute - an independent work culture without hierarchy
- Sufficient funding and corporate resources
- Experienced management on both the tech and business side - functioning as in-house mentors
- The possibility to focus on what you do best and to delegate the rest to a team you assemble
- A modern work environment, a centrally located office in the middle of Hamburg, competitive salary and corporate benefits (e.g. gym membership, retail discounts)
For the position of Company Lead we seek entrepreneurial-minded product managers who help innovate as well as independently execute on product initiatives.
- Lead the product development of one of two new startups internally at Liquid Labs
- Drive innovation forward independently – It’s your startup! You’re in charge!
- Work closely with tech, business development and external development groups
- Manage independently the product budget
- Grow and manage your team
- Collaborate directly with the managing directors at Liquid Labs
- Interact directly with corporate counterparts & deal champions
If you have
- A clear understanding of what you are good at
- Know what you don’t know (and need to delegate)
- Display a level of maturity in your career – meaning experience in project management, leadership experience at a startup and/or a background as a developer
- Understand a strong product driven approach
- Speak German and have competent English skills
- And think you have an entrepreneurial mindset (self-starter, organized, deadline-oriented, team player, relationship builder, great communicator)