Consultant - Energy & Utilities (m/f)
Bloom Partners GmbH
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
STRATEGY & ORGANIZATION FOR THE DIGITAL WORLD
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients’ business to supporting each other in our endeavor for continuous learning.
Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and highly engaged graduates or young professionals with a passion for the energy sector and everything digital to join us as a Consultant (m/f) at Bloom Partners.
YOUR CAREER AT BLOOM PARTNERS
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talents and skills. Consultants at Bloom Partners take over responsibility
from day one, and will play a key role in the following functions:
Support advanced qualitative and quantitative research initiatives for project teams and clients
- Research consumer, market and technology trends, develop benchmarks and best practice case
- Analyze (digital) business models and strategies of leading brands
- Provide analyses, prepare and present findings to clients
- Conduct business planning and financial modeling
The successful candidate is ahead of the curve in digital, has a University degree (any related subject expertise welcome), gained first professional experiences in consulting, startups or a digital business unit of an energy and utilities provider, and
is fluent in German and English. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us if you combine the following traits:
- Experience in the energy & utilities sector, especially in business and operations, new product development (digital), current challenges as well as technology changes and alternative energy sources
- Intellectual curiosity for digital topics – interested in digital business models, strategies and technology
- Ability to handle and combine multiple, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (data, qualitative insights, trends, etc.) into a common and reliable point of view
- Experience in taking an idea from theory and analysis into a market launch — either as an entrepreneur, member of a start-up team, or as a member of a project team (ideally in Energy & Utilities)
- Desire to work at a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial company
- Highly structured thinking paired with a positive can-do attitude, taking ownership quickly
Along with a cover letter and a one-page resume, please include a response to the following questions with your application.
We don’t want you to spend too much time on this so please keep it to 300 words or less:
1. Which energy company inspires you and why?
2. Where do you see potential for (digital) business models?
For further information and to apply for the above position, please direct your queries to Georg Schreiner via e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +49 89 124 1395 24.
Bloom Partners is a strategic business and marketing consultancy helping companies to succeed in a digital world. An environment where the use of the
Internet for social exchange, information and commerce has become the new normal. We work with a portfolio of German and international clients that are
some of the leading digital players in their respective field. Through our sister company Bloom Labs we incubate our own ventures, specifically support and
invest in Internet startups and use our network to help clients bring their own ideas to life.
Bloom Partners GmbH Hohenstaufenstr. 1 80801 Munich Phone +49 89 124 1395 0 www.bloom-partners.com